Our Loyalty Reward Card Terms & Conditions Updated 14/05/2020
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of the Pizza Planet Loyalty Reward Card (the “Card”) and your relationship in relation to the Card with Pizza Planet (Kingsbridge) Ltd. trading as Pizza Planet whose operating address is 20 Mill Street, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 1ED ("Pizza Planet", "we" or "us").
Please take the time to read and understand these Terms before using your Card. We also recommend keeping a copy of the Terms for future reference, although please note that they may be updated from time to time as described below. Your use of the Card will constitute acceptance of these Terms.
Obtaining Your Card and How to Earn Points
- You can use your Card in store or for a delivery to your registered address to earn Points on qualifying spend, as further described in these Terms.
- Points can be earned once per customer per day when the qualifying spend in a single transaction for food and drink purchases totals £10.00 or more. To earn Points, a valid Card must be presented at the till at the time of purchase or the card number provided at the time of ordering on the phone. Certain items do not count towards the qualifying spend, including nonfood items such as Pizza Planet Gift Cards or delivery charges. If you are unsure whether an item qualifies, please speak to a member of staff.
- Points are earned per whole £10 spend. For each whole £10 spend you will earn:
- On collection/in-store orders - 10 points
- On delivered orders - 5 points
- You can obtain a Card free of charge at any participating Pizza Planet takeaway (subject to availability). Your Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Pizza Planet. It may only be used as described in these Terms in participating stores. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card and it cannot be used to purchase Pizza Planet products at www.pizza-planet.co.uk.
- To register, earn Points and claim Card reward vouchers you must be aged 14 or over and a resident in the UK. Proof of age may be required before we issue or accept the registration of a Card and you must act truthfully when providing details of your age.
Registering Your Card
- You can register your Card in store or online. To register a Card, you are required to provide a valid email address and certain other contact information. Only one Card can be registered per email address.
- If you provide your Date of Birth at the time of registering you will be unable to change it online. You must provide proof of Date of Birth in store for any changes to be made.
- Points can be earned in store without completing registration of your Card but rewards can only be claimed if the Card is registered.
- Points cannot be earned on deliveries without registering your Card.
- Your Card will be made available to you at the point of initial registration.
Creating & Redeeming Reward Vouchers and Checking Your Balance
- A reward is created in the form of a voucher by the customer ahead of ordering by visiting www.pizza-planet.co.uk/card and following the instructions or by a member or staff at the time of ordering by converting points into a voucher and can be claimed at the time or on a subsequent visit to, or delivered order placed with, a participating Pizza Planet Loyalty Reward takeaway.
- Points earned must be used to create a reward voucher by their expiry date, which is 366 days from the day they are earned, expired points will be forfeited if not converted to a reward voucher.
- Reward options are made available, and may change with limited time options, at www.pizza-planet.co.uk/card-rewards. All trial products are excluded from Card Rewards.
- Reward vouchers may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer and no cash alternatives are available to rewards.
- You must present your Card to claim any reward vouchers in store.
- Your order must be delivered to your registered address to claim any reward vouchers on deliveries.
- All stored reward vouchers created on your Card must be used by the expiry date which is 42 days (6 weeks) from the date they were created. Any reward vouchers left on the Card after this date will be forfeited along with any points used to create the reward voucher.
- For any Card that has been registered, you can check your account balance at www.pizza-planet.co.uk/card and in-store. If you decide to check your balance online, you will be responsible for connection charges, and we will not be liable for any communication failure. We reserve the right to correct or amend the balance in your account if we believe that an invoicing or accounting error has occurred. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please contact our Card team at www.pizza-planet.co.uk/contact-pizza-planet.
- The stored reward vouchers collected on your Card cannot be exchanged for cash. Points are personal to the individual Card holder and cannot be pooled with points earned by another individual and redeemed together. You cannot transfer your Pizza Planet Points or reward vouchers to any other person.
- It is not possible to merge the Points and/or rewards balances from more than one Card onto a single Card.
- The Card allows a maximum of one reward voucher to be spent per day from a single Card reward bank.
Special Reward Vouchers Effective from 14/06/2020
- Special Reward Vouchers are created from time to time at our discretion. Special Reward Vouchers include, but are not limited to, Birthday Reward Vouchers.
- Birthday Reward Vouchers are created 7 days before a registered card holder's birthday, provided they entered their date of birth at the time of completing online registration.
- Birthday Reward Vouchers will consist of 1 x Medium Pizza, valid on any named pizza or a Make Your Own pizza consisting of a Margherita with up to 4 additional toppings.
- Birthday Reward Vouchers are forfeited if not used before their expiry date, 21 days after their issue.
- You must have earned at least 5 points on your Card in the 100 days prior to your birthday in order to qualify for a Birthday Reward Voucher
- Other Special Reward Vouchers may be created at specific times and will have their own Terms & Conditions linked to them. These Terms & Conditions will be made clear at the time of issue.
Lost or Stolen Cards
- Pizza Planet is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Cards. However, if you register your Card with us, we will (at our sole discretion) replace any lost, stolen or damaged Cards with a new Card. The balance remaining from the original Card at the time that the new Card is issued to you. To report your Card lost, stolen or damaged head to www.pizza-planet.co.uk/card, login and click on the Lost my Card? link. Your replacement Card will be delivered to your registered address.
Limitations of Use of Your Card
- Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without Pizza Planet written permission.
- Pizza Planet does not warrant or represent that your Card will always be accepted at participating Pizza Planet stores. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of Pizza Planet IT and communications systems, Pizza Planet may not be able to add Points or allow you to redeem a reward during such a system failure.
- Pizza Planet reserves the right to refuse to accept a Card or to limit the use of a Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Pizza Planet may withdraw or cancel your Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Card. The Card shall become invalid once cancelled in such circumstances and you will not be able to redeem any stored rewards on your Card.
Pizza Planet Maximum Liability and exclusion of Warranties
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Pizza Planet maximum liability to you in relation to these Terms and your use of the Card shall not exceed the final balance of rewards held on your Card. Pizza Planet shall not, in any case, be liable to you for matters which are beyond Pizza Planet reasonable control.
- Pizza Planet will endeavour to provide the services relating to your Card using reasonable skill and care. All other warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
Amendment of these Terms and Termination
- Pizza Planet reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or withdraw the Card scheme on reasonable notice. Any such changes will be posted on www.pizza-planet.co.uk/card.
Accordingly, you should check this webpage on a regular basis. If you have registered your Card, then we will notify you of any change, deletion or addition by email. The amended Terms will apply to your use of the Card. Where we intend to withdraw the Card scheme, we will endeavour to give you 30 days' notice.
- Please note that your age will affect the type of communications which you will receive from Pizza Planet. In particular, if you are aged below 16, you may receive limited marketing communications and will not be entered into any competitions relating to the Card.
Your Cancellation of your Card
- You have the right to cancel your Card at any time but you will lose the right to redeem all unused rewards. If you wish to cancel your Card you must contact the Card team at www.pizza-planet.co.uk/card.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms are governed by English law.
- These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) represents the entire agreement between you and Pizza Planet in relation to your use of the Card. If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
How to contact us
- If you have any general enquiries, a query regarding your Card or if you dispute any transaction that has occurred on your Card please contact us at www.pizza-planet.co.uk/contact-pizza-planet.